In addition, you agree and acknowledge that:
1. A link to the Website does not connote an endorsement by the ASPCA, and such link may not be used in any way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of the ASPCA without our express prior written approval.
2. Any text-only link shall clearly read www.aspca.org, "The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals" or "ASPCA".
3. Links may only be used to provide a link to the homepage of www.aspca.org;
4. Any Graphic Banner must be used in its entirety, without alteration or modification;
5. You shall not cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on another site.
6. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the ASPCA from any loss, cost, or damage incurred by the ASPCA in connection with the linked material, including legal fees.
7. The ASPCA shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, liability or expense that may accompany or result from your use of any link, domain name or graphic banner, including but not limited to: any computer virus; technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
8. The ASPCA retains and reserves all rights in and to ASPCA's trade names, logos, copyrights and trademarks, and all other intellectual property with respect to our domain name and any Graphic Banner. Our Graphic Banners are protected by copyright and trademark laws. See our Copyright and Trademark Policy.
The ASPCA grants a non-exclusive, limited license to the owner of any website who places on their site a text link containing our domain name and/or a Graphic Banner. The ASPCA reserves the right to cancel this license at any time and for any reason. The ASPCA may, at any time, terminate your license by notifying you at the address on your registrar record, and within 24 hours of receipt of notification of such termination, you shall cease your use of our domain name and/or Graphic Banner and remove the link to the Website.
The display of our domain name and/or a Graphic Banner containing our trademark on your website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth in this Linking Policy. If you do not agree with the foregoing terms, do not link to our Website.